Almost 78% of kids are fond of consuming sandwiches. So, dressing dates as a sandwich can be a better way to indulge them in your kid's meals.
- ½ cup pitted and chopped Lion King dates - Shop Now
- Softened cream cheese
- Grounded cardamom or cinnamon
- Sandwich bread
- Add the chopped dates, cream cheese, walnuts, and ground cinnamon to a food processor and blend it into a fine paste.
- Cover and refrigerate until it is ready to use.
- Spread it on your bread and enjoy the meal.
It's not the end. You can invent many more recipes on your own, like stuffed dates, and make your day even better. For that, buy these luscious dates and unleash your creativity.