Are you a fan of brownies but looking for a healthier version? Look no further than these vegan date brownies! These brownies are a guilt-free treat made with natural sweeteners and no refined sugars. Plus, they're vegan and perfect for those with dietary restrictions. So try this recipe and satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt!
- 2 cups pitted Lion Kimia Dates
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
shop your favourite Lion Dates Products.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the dates until they form a paste.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt to the food processor and blend until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or insert the toothpick in the center, take it out, and check whether it comes out clean. If so, your brownies are ready.
- Let the brownies cool completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy!