Looking for a healthy and tasty breakfast option? These raisin dates walnut muffins are just what you need! These muffins are made with natural sweeteners and whole grains and are the perfect breakfast or snack companion. It is loaded with fiber and healthy fats to satisfy you. So, let us try this recipe and enjoy a guilt-free treat!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled Lion Australian oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped Lion Diamond Dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Lion Dates Syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
Shop your favourite date products
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 375°F and place the paper liners in the muffin tin.
- Combine flour, oats, walnuts, raisins, dates, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk together apple sauce, almond milk, maple syrup, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Blend the wet ingredients and dry ingredients.
- Fill the batter into the muffin tin and fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean. Allow the muffins to cool before serving.