Delight your senses with a tantalizing recipe that combines the nutty goodness of pistachios, the tropical essence of coconut, and the natural sweetness of Kimia dates. This Pistachio & Coconut Stuffed with Kimia Dates recipe is a burst of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more.
- 1/2 cup shelled, salted pistachios
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, flake coconut
- 2 tablespoon water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 5 to 10 Kimia dates pitted (quantity as per your choice)
Key ingredient :
- Remove the shells and blend the fresh pistachios in a high-speed blender for 1-2 minutes until it breaks down and releases the oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the paste of pistachios, shredded coconut, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Evenly slice the dates and remove their pit
- Stuff each date with one teaspoon of the pistachio paste and coconut mixture.
- Place the stuffed dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let it bake for 8-10 minutes or until the dates are softened, and the fillings get slightly toasted.
- Serve Pistachio & coconut stuffed dates at warm or room temperature.
Prep time :
20-30 minutes (Approx)