- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp Coconut Flour or All Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup of Dates Syrup
- Grab a bowl and add peanut butter, eggs, baking soda, coconut flour or all-purpose flour, salt, and dates syrup.
- Whisk all the ingredients together without any lumps.
- Now, take the mixture and make small balls out of it.
- Use a fork and press the balls slightly to make patterns.
- Bake it until the mixture is cooked well.
- Once done, cool it down and start enjoying the peanut butter and dates syrup cookies