- Peanuts - 1 cup
- Oats - 1 cup
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 2
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - Required
- Initially, grab a pan and roast the Peanuts until the aroma comes out. After that, keep it aside.
- Now, add Oil, Mustard, Fenugreek seeds, Curry Leaves, chopped Onions, chopped Tomatoes, and Turmeric Powder.
- Mix the ingredients well and leave it until the onions and tomato turn soft.
- After that, add a cup of oats and mix it well.
- Sprinkle a handful of water on it and close the lid.
- Once the oats are cooked well, add the lemon juice and roasted peanuts.
- Finally, serve hot and enjoy the Oats Poha.