- Moong Dal - 1 cup (soaked in water)
- Ginger - 1-inch piece
- Green Chilli - 1
- Oats - 1 cup (Powder it)
- Salt (Required)
- Grab a blender, add soaked Moong Dal, Ginger, and Green Chilli, and make it into a paste.
- Next, transfer the mixture into a bowl and close the lid. Let it rest for 10 to 20 minutes for the fermentation process to take place.
- After that, add the powdered oats.
- Next, add water and salt as required to get the perfect consistency.
- Now, heat up a tawa and spread the batter into a round shape. Add some oil to its edge to make it crispier.
- Now, transfer it to a plate and enjoy the oats moong dosa.