- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Lion Dates syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups of Milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Lion Rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips
Shop the Key Ingredients at liondates.com
- Preheat the oven up to 180C (350F) & prepare an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan.
- Grab a bowl and mix the peanut butter and Dates Syrup till it is smooth.
- Add Milk, salt, & vanilla bean paste and mix until smooth.
- Add oats, cocoa powder, ground flaxseeds, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour it into the baking tray and sprinkle choco chips. Put it into the oven and bake for almost 40 mins.
- Once done, allow the oatmeal brownie to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.