Khajur dry fruit barfi
If you're looking for a delicious and healthy snack that you can enjoy any time of the day, khajur dry fruit barfi is the perfect option for you. Not only is it delicious, but it's also a good source of dietary fiber.
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoon pistachios
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1.5 cup dates
- 2 tablespoon anjeer
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
- Step 1: Heat a pan and add tablespoon of ghee,almonds,cashew,walnuts,pistachios,sunflower seeds and pumkin seed and roast until becomes crunchy on low flame.
- Step 2: Add clusters of dates in a blender and grind them into smooth paste.
- Step 3: Take a large pan add some ghee,raisins,anjeer and roast until they turn aromatic on a low flame.
- Step 4: Add date paste and cook on a medium flame for sometime and add roasted nuts,cardamom powder and mix well.
- Step 5: Allow the mixture to cool completely and mould into cylindrical shape.
- Step 6: Refrigerate the khajur dry fruit for 20-30 minutes and cut them into thick slices,enjoy the taste of khajur dry fruit barfi.
Preparation time: 20 min ,Cooking time: 25 min ,Serving: 2
Lion delicacy dates
- Monosaturated fat(g):4
- Saturated fat(g):1
- Polyunsaturated fat(g):2
- Vitamin C(mg):0.4