Kaju katli is a traditional north Indian sweet that is loved by children and adults. It's made from cashews, ghee, and sugar. kaju katli is typically served warm or cold and can be eaten with naan or chapati bread.
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Step 1: Add a cup of cashewnuts in a blender and blend them into fine powder.
- Step 2: Put the cashewnut powder and milk powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Step 3: Combine sugar and water in a non stick pan in a medium flame and stir well until you get a single string consistency.
- Step 4: By adjusting the flame to low and add milk-cashew powder mixture slowly while stirring to avoid any lumps formation and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 5: Switch off the flame and tranfer the kaju katli into plate,leave it for half an hour.
- Step 6: Take out the kaju katli from the plate and knead into fine dough.
- Step 7: Take a plate and apply some ghee at the backside and place the dough,flatten it evenly by using rolling stick.
- Step 8: Cut the kaju katli into diamond shaped pieces and remove it from tha plate by using knife.
- Step 9: Now you can serve the kaju katli to taste!😋
Preparation time: 15 minutes ,Cooking time: 15 minutes ,Serving: 6
- Saturated fat(g):1