This dish is a delicious and healthy way to celebrate the season! It's made with roasted cherry tomatoes, kale, and pasta, and is topped with a lemon sauce. It's a simple dish that is perfect for a summer meal.
- ½ kg cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- cup + 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- 4 Teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- ½ kg spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch kale, washed and stems removed
- juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup of grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup of almonds
The prep step: Set the oven to 400°F before starting.
- Toss the tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes soften and start to caramelise.
- While the tomatoes are cooking, bring a big saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the spaghetti is al dente (Still firm but cooked).Remove the tomatoes from the oven and stir with the garlic right away.
- Retain 1 cup of the pasta water after draining the noodles. Toss the spaghetti with the remaining olive oil, greens, lemon juice, and zest right away. Then stir in the tomato sauce and parmesan. As needed, add some of the pasta water to coat the pasta and make a light sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can top it off with almonds and parmesean cheese.
Alternative: If you like, you can substitute spinach for the kale and any noodle type for the spaghetti.
Preparation time : 5 mins,Cooking time :15 min,Serving :4
Honey (Lion Kashmir Honey)
- Energy(cal): 141
- Protein(g): 0.1
- Carbohydrates(g): 2.9
- Fiber(g): 0.2
- Fat(g): 14.4
- Cholesterol(mg): 0
- Sodium(g): 221.8