Looking for a delicious and nutritious evening snack? Look no further than French toast roll ups with jam! Made with fluffy, buttery bread, our rolls are perfect for a sweet and savory evening treat. Filled with a sweet and creamy jam, these roll ups are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Bread slices, white bread or wheat bread- 8
- Favorite Jam
- Freshly chopped strawberries
- Eggs- 2
- Ground cinnamon- ½ tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter
- Powdered Sugar- to sprinkle on French Toast
- Separate the brown sides or crust from the bread, Chop fresh strawberries into very tiny pieces .
- Spread 1 teaspoon of jam on the flattened bread slice using a rolling pin.
- Gently and securely roll up the bread, putting some chopped strawberries along one side.
- With a whisk, beat the eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl.
- When the pan gets hot, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter to it.
- Place the rolled-up bread, seam side down, in an egg wash and cook until all sides are golden brown by turning it.
- Turn out onto a plate after removing from the pan. Sprinkle the French toast roll ups with powdered sugar and ground cinnamon, then serve them right away when they're hot.
Preparation time: 5mins ,Cooking time: 15mins ,Serving: 4
Lion Mix Fruit Jam
- Calories (Kcal): 170
- Carohydrates (g): 33
- Fiber (g): 14
- Protein (g): 15