Everyone will love this easy yet enticing sweet because of its creative presentation and amazing flavour!
For the stuffing:
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup grated low fat mava(khoya)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- A pinch of saffron strands
- In a mixing bowl, combine the finely chopped mixed nuts, grated low fat khoya (Paladai in Tamil), powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and a pinch of saffron threads to form a dough.
- Slit the Lion Desert King Dates in half.
- Stuff each date with a bit of stuffing. Serve right away or store in an airtight container.
This is an excellent snack for when you want something sweet but unique.
Preparation time : 5 mins,Cooking time : 0 min,Serving :22
Dates(Lion Desert King Dates)
- Energy(cal): 33
- Protein(g): 1
- Carbohydrates(g): 3.8
- Fiber(g): 0.4
- Fat(g): 1.5
- Cholesterol(mg): 0
- Sodium(mg): 0