Who else won't be in the mood for a sweet, healthy snack that's quick and easy to make? Look no further than these delightful date and walnut truffle balls! Not only are they a delicious treat, but they're also packed with nutrients to satisfy your cravings. If you're a fan of the classic combination of dates and walnuts, you'll absolutely love these rich and decadent truffle balls. Plus, you can whip up a batch with just a handful of simple ingredients in no time. So whether you need a quick breakfast or a mid-day pick-me-up, these date and walnut truffle balls are the perfect solution.
- 1 cup Lion Ajwah Dates & Mixed nuts combo (for walnut)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Shop Lion products
- In a food processor, pulse the dates and walnuts until they stick together.
- Add cocoa powder, shredded coconut, salt, and vanilla extract. Pulse again until everything is well combined.
- Form the mixture into small balls using a spoon or cookie scoop.
- Roll the balls in additional shredded coconut if desired.
- Place the truffle balls in the fridge for up to 30 minutes to firm up before serving. You can also store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week