Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
- 2 cups almond
- 1 tablespoon lion honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 Lion diamond dates
- Blend the almonds in a high-speed blender for 1-2 minutes until it breaks down and releases the oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Evenly slice the date and remove the pit.
- Paste the spoonful of almond butter mixture into each date.
- Top each date with grated almonds.
- Place the stuffed dates on a baking sheet and bake it for 5-7 minutes, until the almond butter turns warm.
- Serve it at a sizzling warm temperature.
Prep time :
20-30 minutes (Approx)